Business Development Executive / Manager (Forex)
Business Development Representative/Manager (based in the Philippines) for a leading global Online Brokerage.
- Complete sales targets and tasks according to the company strategy and country growth plan.
- Responsible for local client services and continuous improvements of workflow efficiency.
- Responsible for the final resolution with client dissatisfactions and complaints, responsible for developing and maintaining good customer relations.
- Continuous developments of the business with hiring growths and office expansions.
- Assist Global management team to establish, participate in relevant policies and sales management system.
- Master the knowledge of forex in the international financial markets, passion for financial industry, familiar with the regulations and related policies.
- More than 3 years in the forex industry; have strong experiences in business developments and IB acquisitions.
- Good communication skills, have financial knowledge and strong ability of learning.
- Strong expression ability, good at communication, can bear hardships and be capable of hard work.
- Wide range of client resources is required, must have existing active book of clients, especially IB clients.
- Rich experience in customer service and strong sales ability.
- Understand local legal framework relating to the industry.