Now Swivelt is launching its new products. For this, we are building a team of young and daring professionals ready to revolutionize the market.
Content Management Executive will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. The role will work closely with our Digital Marketing Manager to oversee sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices. Since we are at the startup stage this role is supposed to be a sole contributor.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing and graphic design skills. As a Content Management Executive, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
You will need to create content for our Blogs and social media.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency, and positive customer experience.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Manager to plan and develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Create and publish engaging content
- Optimize content according to SEO in collaboration with Digital Marketing manager
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users’ engagement metrics
- Develop an editorial calendar
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up to date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
- Manage our social media content (create it and post it)
- Write high-engagement social media content that reflects our brand’s voice
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to develop a variety of content marketing materials
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
Graphic and Web Design
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven work experience as a Content Management Executive (copywriting and graphic design)
- Hands-on experience with MS Office, WordPress, design software (Adobe Illustrator, InkScape, Canva, etc.)
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Social Media management and content creation experience
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to details