We are looking for a Country Manager for a FinTech industry. To oversee the operations of a company’s affiliate in a particular country or region, logistics, develop new business and ensure profitability. You are responsible for managing overall operations, recruiting staff and creating budgets and also develop and submit weekly, monthly or quarterly performance and progress reports to company headquarters.
- Management of Philippine offices, starting with Manila and further development of other offices throughout the country.
- Manage and develop sales team to complete sales targets and tasks according to the company strategy and country growth plan.
- Responsible for local client services and continuous improvements of workflow efficiency.
- Responsible for the final resolution with client dissatisfactions and complaints, responsible for developing and maintaining good customer relations.
- Continuous developments of the business with hiring growths and office expansions.
- Assist Global management team to establish, participate in relevant policies and sales management system
- Master the knowledge of FinTech in the international financial markets, passion for the financial industry, familiar with the regulations and related policies;
- More than 5 years in the FinTech industry; have strong experiences in business developments and IB acquisitions.
- Good communication skills have the financial knowledge, and strong ability of learning.
- Strong leadership, expression ability, good at communication, can bear hardships and be capable of hard work;
- Experience in managing members of teams with 5 or more with the ability to recruit and hire more to grow the teams.
- A wide range of client resources is required, must have an existing active books of clients, especially IB clients.
- Rich experience in customer service and strong sales ability.
- Understand the local legal framework relating to the industry.
- Experiences with PSPs that have a successful history with the local markets for over 3 years
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Forex Company> 5 years
- Experience in managing departments and direct reports
- Sales and Service experience
- Existing IB client book
- Experience in Start-up