Head of Marketing (BPO / SAAS)
As a Head of Marketing, you are responsible to lead the APAC corporate marketing function and oversee, drive and manage all aspects of our marketing strategy and execution. This will include managing members and owning individually the aspects of content, lead generation, paid ads, social pages, platforms, etc.
You will be responsible for driving lead and sales targets associated with your marketing efforts and will be constantly providing business improvement recommendations to increase productivity and outcomes.
You will be responsible to digitally market and create brand awareness of all Swivelt products and services including our iStrives SaaS product portfolio.
If you have the following then we want, you:
- excellent in communication and presentation skills
- extremely meticulous with all data
- great with excel and all office products
- able to roll up your sleeves and be an all-rounder
- not afraid of a challenge
- able to work under pressure
- and looking to climb the corporate ladder fast
- meet the requirements below:
Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of:
- Comprehensive digital marketing, communications and public relations activities for brand building
- Company marketing, communications and public relations activities and creation of materials including publications, media relations, client acquisition, etc
- Drive the Company’s desired brand, and ensure consistent positioning throughout
- Generate interest and demand and ensure regular interactions to drive and nurture potential sales.
- Provide business improvement recommends to the Management on marketing, comms, PR.
- Do regular market research and align strategies to be on top of market fluctuations.
- Monitor trends, analyze data.
- Manage and own corporate websites and platforms
- Drive increased organic traffic
- Leverage known tools and platforms to drive 360 analytics
- Leads projects such as cause-related marketing and special events.
- Planning and budgeting
- Drive corporate innovation by keeping abreast of developments in the fields of marketing, communications and public relations.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications.
- At least 8 years of related working experience.
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills.
- Experience with digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Established portfolio of media and PR contacts.