NOC Engineer (Telecommunication)
Our client is a global leader in the next generation of digital services and consulting. They enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
Location: Petaling Jaya, Section 13
In the role of TAC Engineer & end customer support Administrator, you will interface with key stakeholders and global ISP’s/LSP’s and apply your technical proficiency of Tier1.5 and Tier-2 support expertise across different stages of Incident Management/Change Management, supporting customers incidents/problems in client environment. You will be responsible for incident resolution by your technical troubleshooting and coordination with stakeholders/IPS’s/LSP’s. You will also perform service improvement plans and problem Management support roles.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to Group Compliance policies and service management principles.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of Incidents to manage agreed SLA’s.
- Jeopardy management and prioritization of incidents based on incident categories.
- Working according to guidelines set by the IT Manager and the company policies & procedures.
- 1-3 years of strong experience in International/Domestic IP-TAC/NOC.
- Working Knowledge of Networking-IP (Layer-2 & 3 ) technologies Switching, Routing, SDWAN.
- Experience of Switching and Routing on Cisco and Juniper devices. SDWAN troubleshooting experience on Viptela, Silver peak devices.
- Experience of link failover/throughput testing and fault segregation by Putty/Spectrum.
- Proven ability in Service Request, Incident and Change management.
- Solid customer service focus and Excellent communication.
- Proficient to manage user incident tickets for quick resolution and have good idea of different Ip network architecture and CPE connectivity’s.
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise on Managed services, VPN, SDWAN.
- Able to resolve incidents within Industry standard SLA’s.
- Knowledge of Service improvement and network improvement planning and execution.
- Flexible to work in Rotational shifts to support 24/7 function which include Weekend + Public holidays.
- Certification’s requirements: Tier1.5 Support : CCNA/CCNP & Tier-2 Support : CCNP/CCI & Viptela/Silver Peak