Order Procurement & Settlement Executive
Our client is a global leader in the next generation of digital services and consulting. They enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
Location: Petaling Jaya, Section 13.
Job Function: Administrative, Customer Service, Procurement
a) Job Responsibilities– Order closure and settlement
- Receive order completion documents from vendors and acknowledge the email upon order closure.
- Respond to stakeholders on order status.
- Consult with vendors and internal teams for order completion details if not received.
- Prepare status for outstanding order report and follow up till order closure.
- Update details into customer billing and vendor payment systems.
- Inform vendors on service termination and stop payment for the service contracts.
- Raise payment to vendor for order commissioning and update the list.
- Perform any other duties as required or assigned.
b) Job Responsibilities– Recurring Order settlements
- Create and maintain records of service provided by vendors or overseas partners
- Liasing with vendors on invoicing and payment matters
- Process invoice from vendors and issue payment instruction
- Resolving order, billing and payment disputes.
- Attend to queries on order, billing and payment matters
- Effect accrual process monthly and ensure its accuracy
- Prepare various monthly reports including accrual and payment reports.
- Preparing service and payment report requested by various business units, if any.
- Analysis of monthly payment report and explain variance.
- 1-3 years relevant experience in a fast-paced environment
- Diploma or equivalent (Diploma in Business or IT Telecommunication is an advantage)
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Knowledge of ICT products, Pegasus and SAP experience is an advantage
- Independent and proactive team player
- Must be meticulous, organized and able to handle work pressure well
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Process-oriented with great documentation skills
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
- Profound knowledge in various scripting languages, system & server administration and mass system deployments
- Wide knowledge in operating system administration, programing languages, cloud platform deployment and networking protocols
- Outstanding knowledge in release engineering J2EE configuration, creating tools for engineering organization for performance optimization
- Familiarity with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes