PH Country Manager (Forex)
Country Manager / Head of Sales & Operations to be based in the Philippines for One of the leading global Online Brokerage.
- Management of offices and further development of other offices throughout the country.
- Manage and develop sales team to complete sales targets and tasks according to the company strategy and country growth plan.
- Responsible for local client services and continuous improvements of workflow efficiency.
- Responsible for the final resolution with client dissatisfactions and complaints, responsible for developing and maintaining good customer relations.
- Continuous developments of the business with hiring growths and office expansions.
- Assist Global management team to establish, participate in relevant policies and sales management system.
- Master the knowledge of forex in the international financial markets, passion for financial industry, familiar with the regulations and related policies.
- More than 5 years in the forex industry; have strong experiences in business developments and IB acquisitions.
- Good communication skills, have financial knowledge and strong ability of learning.
- Strong leadership, expression ability, good at communication, can bear hardships and be capable of hard work.
- Experience in managing member of teams with 5 or more with ability to recruit and hire more to grow the teams.
- Wide range of client resources is required, must have existing active book of clients, especially IB clients.
- Rich experience in customer service and strong sales ability.
- Understand local legal framework relating to the industry.
- Experiences with PSPs that have successful history with the local markets for over 3 years.
- Forex Background >4 years
- Startup experience (Preferable >4 years)
- Experience in managing departments and direct reports
- Sales and Service experience
- Existing IB client book