Production Controller ( Plastic Manufacturer)
Our Client is from the plastic manufacturing industry. Its identity of a plastics component manufacturer for semiconductor fabrication equipment and medical devices is rapidly transforming by diversifying its services, expanding product offerings and targeted industries to differentiate from competitors while providing increased value to customers.
- Assist in production activity control to meet business and financial objectives.
- Work with Planner/Master Scheduler to plan and manage production tasks to improve runtime.
- Review production plans to identify and report potential risks to Manager.
- Develop inventory control techniques to avoid shortages and excesses.
- Assist in processing customer orders and shipments according to the established schedule.
- Assist Managers in controlling production costs while maintaining the quality standards.
- Review job orders and accordingly establish priorities and schedules.
- Monitor execution of job orders and adjust schedules for timely delivery.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on company objectives, production strategies and support activities.
- Plan and monitor material movement in production cycles to ensure continuous operations.
- Plan equipment, material and manpower needs for job order.
- To perform shop floor production schedule in order to render punctual delivery to customers for the assigned product.
- To initiate production progress and aged lots follow-up with related department / section include outsource sub-con whenever necessary.
- To monitor and follow-up pellet supply in order to have smooth production loading.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management / Mathematics.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Preferable 2 - 3 years of production planning working experience.
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Excel) and Mathematics.
- Possess analytical skills, good communication skill, positive attitude and can work in a team.