Production Planner (Plastic Manufacturer)
Our client is from a plastic manufacturing industry. Its identity of a plastics component manufacturer for semiconductor fabrication equipment and medical devices is rapidly transforming by diversifying its services, expanding product offerings and targeted industries to differentiate from competitors while providing increased value to customers.
- To perform and make the production planning functions such as material purchase and shop floor production schedule in order to render punctual delivery to customers for the assigned product.
- To initiate production progress and aged lots follow-up with related department / section include outsource sub-con whenever necessary.
- To monitor and follow-up pellet supply in order to have smooth production loading.
- To response to customer's enquiry on delivery schedule and sample request.
- To coordinate and liaise with related department / section in order to keep promised schedule to customer, production job start and completion date and shipping instruction.
- To organise production meeting with related production department on setting of production plan, resource and capacity arrangement based on HQ production instruction.
- Coordinate with Manager in resolving production planning and control issues.
- Work with Manager to prepare job order documents and give timely approvals.
- Work with cross-functional teams to complete job orders on-time and within customer specifications.
- Communicate production updates to Managers and customers on regular basis.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management / Mathematics.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Preferable 5-10 years of production planning working experience.
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Excel) and Mathematics.
- Possess analytical skills, good communication skill, positive attitude and can work in a team.