Project Manager (BPO Industry)
You will be expected to work hand in hand with Project Manager/ Customer Success Manager to ensure smooth management of all support and administration needed for the Project Management. Alongside, part of your responsibility is to also ensure that the reports (Project Milestone, Project Updates, Value Reporting, Project Plans) needed by the committee and boards of the company are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to work with multiple other team within the organisation to prepare detailed plans for new/current projects, determining resource allocation, deliverable timelines, and possible issues.
- Experience in coordinating with stakeholders and consultants, conducting internal meetings, reviewing plans, and streamlining the overall workflow, with the primary aim of keeping the project on schedule
- Ability to create and maintain project documentation, including timelines, resource plans, and meeting minutes.
- Preferably individuals with experience to prepare presentations and regular status reports, serving as the main source of information about the project to external teams.
- Experience on Project Management Tools, CRM
- Demonstrated experience in using data to get to outcomes
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment and to lead complex operational initiatives
- Prior professional experience with optimisation, processes and program/project management is required
- Experience working in high-volume or extremely fast-paced environment is preferred
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- With minimum of 3+ years of L&D/Training experience in Consulting, or BPO/Contact Centre environment
- Fluency in English is required
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills