Recruiter (Technology Industry)
As a Recruiter, you will develop recruitment strategies using various sourcing techniques; qualify and interview candidates or refer to hiring managers to interview; and confer job offers. You will utilize great networking skills to develop a network of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates. To be successful you must be a strong ‘people person with a clear understanding of company functions, and the ability to promote the Company to candidates and external service providers.
- Develop and maintain mission-critical information extraction, analysis, and management systems.
- Implement streaming analysis algorithms to generate question focused data sets (QFDs).
- Provide direct and responsive support for urgent analytic needs.
- Participate in architecture and software development activities.
- Translate loosely defined requirements into solutions.
- Use open source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project.
- Use coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow.
- Collaborate with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem.
- Perform incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered.
- Manage our products cloud hosting and storage solutions.
- Build automated deployments through the use of configuration management technology.
- Deploy new modules and upgrades and complete fixes within the production environment.
- Make modules ready for production, which entails moving them according to specific procedures and documenting knowledge transfer.
- Provide guidance and expertise on system options, risk, impact and costs and share operational requirements and development forecasts to allow for timely and accurate planning of projects.
- Install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators and perform script maintenance and updates.
- Help create requirements and procedures for implementing routine maintenance
- Troubleshoot existing information systems for errors and resolving those errors.
- Give recommendations for enhancing performance via gap analysis, identifying the most practical alternative solutions and assisting with modifications.
- 3-5 years experience in Recruitment.
- To be based in Singapore.