Sales Director - Global / APAC (Forex)
Sales Director for One of the leading global Online Brokerage.
- The formulation and oversight of region sales and marketing strategy to deliver against agreed revenue and profitability targets to meet board objectives
- Manage and develop country sales teams – Introducing Broker and Direct Client Sales to achieve sales targets and tasks according to the company strategy and region growth plan
- Effective and efficient operation of the company ensuring that all regulatory and statutory requirements are met and maintained.
- Region and Country level P&L management
- Present management reports to the Board of Directors monthly,
- Management of country offices, starting with a primary location plus the further development of other offices throughout the region as appropriate.
- Responsible for the final resolution with client dissatisfaction and complaints, responsible for developing and maintaining good customer relationships.
- Assist Global management team to establish, participate in relevant policies and sales management system.
- Ensure a culture of compliance & good conduct is communicated throughout the Firm
- Ensure that all team members are aware of their personal obligations and the firm’s policies and procedures and that the basis for the firm’s risk-based approach is understood and applied
- Any other duties and or instructions and or requirements that may arise or are instructed by the CEO from time to time related to the Management and Operations of the Company.
- University / College degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent
- Experience: 10 years of experience in the Forex industry, leading sales or business development team
- Sales and Business Development, Relationship building