Sales Trainer(BPO Industry)
Swivelt is the next generation of frictionless disruptive outsourcing solutions to help your business Run, Innovate and Grow.
We power growth and scale by architecting bespoke business solutions that extract, create and capture value at all levels of your business.
We have awesome footprint around APAC with huge number of clientele from various sectors of business.
Great culture, career development, awesome place to work.
We are currently seeking for a passionate BPO Trainer to support our team and our clients in identifying gaps, preparing analysis, preparing customized training materials and monitoring performance upon completing training.
- Facilitate impactful and targeted training sessions for the organization.
- Manage administrative tasks to ensure smooth execution, follow-up and consistency of learning initiatives.
- Assist with assessing training needs and developing yearly training plans for the organization.
- Deploy a wide variety of training solutions and be exposed to training operations on a local scale.
- Monitor and evaluate training program effectiveness, and success and report on them.
- Work closely with the regional team to ensure training strategy alignment.
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor programs/approach as necessary.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Challenge yourself in a diverse and dynamic work environment with frequent cross-department initiatives.
- Take ownership of local initiatives, communicate requirements and timelines to stakeholders.
- University degree or equivalent, with minimum 2-4 years training experience in Call Centre/ BPO preferred.
- With CSR and Training related role preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Independent and able to multitask, able to work within timelines.
- Highly meticulous and detail-oriented, takes great pride in work.
- Structured thinking, able to evaluate problems and come up with effective solutions.
- Positive and energetic outlook, able to motivate others.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about training and education