Senior Institutional Sales Executive
Senior Institutional Sales for One of the leading global Online Brokerage.
- Identify sales opportunities within the Institutional/B2B market – Retail Brokers, Algo/HFT traders, Prop Desks, Hedge Funds & Family Offices
- Execute the sales strategy as set by the Global CEO
- Execute an organise, efficient and structured sales process on the phone, face to face, and via social media
- Act as a brand ambassador in all client interactions
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Commitment to understanding the customer needs and requirements
- Support of information processing and its generation in the internal systems (CRM)
- Driving the Sales effort for GMI in terms of client acquisition and revenue generation
- Ensuring that all Sales are done in a compliant and ethical manner, with TCF a central tenet of the Sales process
- Provide regular updates to the Executive team to ensure that they are aware of Sales revenue generation and upcoming business
- Represent the company with external technology vendors
- Represent the company with Social Media (LinkedIn and Financial Press) in a positive manner
- Minimum of 3 years of Institutional Sales experience within the FX and CFD sector
- Proven track record of initiating, building and maintaining clients and closing sales.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and in a result-oriented environment.
- Ability to take initiative and ownership to ensure a consistent, high quality client experience.
- Operates with integrity and a highly client centric mind-set, with an ability to build and enhance strong and meaningful client relationships.
- Understanding of the requirements of regulative authorities to ensure that the department is compliant in terms of its processes and procedures.
- Strong negotiation skills with a high degree of commerciality.