Trainer cum QA Analyst (Technical Customer Support)
Our client is a global leader in the next generation of digital services and consulting.
The Quality Analyst cum Trainer is responsible for training, monitoring and evaluating the quality of inbound and/or outbound calls and other customer contact methods (e.g., email, mainly live chat) for accuracy and adherence to established quality standards. You must ensure that agents are well equipped with knowledge and the ability to provide quality service in line with organizational objectives.
This role is required to work on a 24/7 shift rotational.
Location: KL Sentral
- Supports our team and our clients in identifying gaps, preparing analysis, preparing customized training materials and monitoring performance upon completing training.
- Monitors, evaluates and/ or audits random inbound and/or outbound calls and other contact methods which include mainly live chat and emails.
- Reports results of evaluations to Team Leader/Manager.
- Coordinates and facilitates calibration sessions/call between agents and clients to ensure consistency and compliance of best practices.
- Conduct periodic audits of existing processes to determine process control and efficiencies to improve overall contact quality and recommend changes.
- Participate in quality task forces with Team Leader/Manager.
- Meet departmental productivity requirements (e.g., number of live chats monitored per month, number of emails evaluated, etc.).
- Provides feedback to team leader and managers/directors.
- Prepares and analyses internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Bachelor's Degree with 3 years of Training & Quality Assurance experience in a call centre environment.
- IT background/ working experience is required.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Mandarin (to support mandarin-speaking countries).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multi-task and meet timelines on deliverable.
- Outstanding customer support skills and dedication to provide exceptional customer care.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented and focus on quality and customer service.
- Able to perform 24/7 shift.