Network Ops & Maintenance Engineer/ Consultant (Mandarin speaker)
Our client is a global leader in the next generation of digital services and consulting. This role is to support Tencent project. This role is required to work on call/ standby.
- Plan and construct Tencent Cloud data center network, VPC, load balance platform. Improve operation and maintenance efficiency.
- Analyze and solve network problem, provide methodology and improve technical ability in team.
- Improve usability of network platform via technical method and process management.
- Find unreasonable and inefficient aspect in daily work. Provide optimization plan and implement it.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience. Be familiar with TCP/IP, SDN. Be able to troubleshoot problem in Linux virtual network.
- Be familiar with major network devices, and proficient in network protocol (eg. ospf, bgp). Experience in network design, operation and maintenance is a plus.
- Have good understanding of major virtual technique (eg. kvm, xen, hyper-v, lxc), and hands-on experience in troubleshooting virtual problems.
- Be familiar with Sniffer, Wireshark and other network analysis tools
- Basic Linux and Windows Knowledge
- Be skilled in one or more scripts like Shell, Python and Perl. Be proficient in common commands like awk, sed, grep, strace, tcpdump, gdb etc.
- Good Mandarin proficiency
- This role is required to work on call/ standby.