Database Administrator (Mandarin speaker)
- Face our customers and services support teams, troubleshoot and analyze Database’s problems, provide effective preventive solutions.
- Inspect and maintain our monitoring metrics, identify hidden problems and work with backend engineers to solve it.
- Complete daily operation tasks, e.g. service release, setting of monitoring metrics, etc.
- Analyze production problems and optimize the service to improve its availability.
- At least 2 years of experience as a DBA.
- Knowledge in DB servers as MySQL/Mongodb/Redis etc.
- You love challenges and are motivated to solve them.
- Ability to collaborate with teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
- Good Mandarin proficiency.
- This role is required to work on call/ standby.