Senior HR Specialist / Manager
This role will require someone who will be responsible for new set-up and supporting HR in MY and other countries. Provide daily service and supports on office operation. Manages the effective implementation of human resources (HR) initiatives, policies and procedures, including compliance, employee onboarding and exiting, performance management, training, compensation, affirmative action planning and employee safety. Performs work that is varied and may be somewhat difficult but usually involves limited responsibility. Involved in managing statutory contribution manually on Government portals
- Design, maintain and implement policies and procedures for document workflow, office physical security and visitor handling. Make effort to optimize process workflows efficiently using technology
- Setting up Onboarding journey process and implementation
- Maintain good working conditions and office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, equipment, and supply procurement at the same time looking for cost efficiency
- Implement supplier/procurement strategy through rational, timely procurement planning and execution
- Develop and maintain system of Office Management KPIs and performance metrics, analyses the trends and the underlying root-causes to adjust department performance
- Manages the HR function for a business unit or line of business.
- Provides employee relations support, including conflict resolution, disciplinary action and performance improvement counselling.
- Conducts investigations regarding discrimination and unfair employment practices, including, but not limited to, those involving federal and state agency charges.
- Responsible for managing several HR functions such as employment, labour relations, compensation, training, equal employment/affirmative action, records, safety and health, benefits and employee services.
- Assists management in planning, development, implementation and evaluation activities.
- Studies feedback and develops strategies that balance the needs of employees and management with relation to employee services and policy alignment.
- Evaluates the status and productivity of HR programs and recommends changes to improve efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Develops and conducts training for management and employees on a variety of issues including, but not limited to, performance management, diversity, etc.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- Able to speak and write in English and other local languages
- Documentation and Presentation.
- Can work independently, good interpersonal relationship & communication skill.
- Experience with standard software applications, including MS Office, Windows
- The ability to handle several projects at once with precision and accuracy and meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university and a minimum of 5 to 7 years of related experience.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) designation preferred.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant or Recruiting Coordinator
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases (Preferred)
- Knowledge of labour legislation
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills