Customer Support - Intermediate level (Mandarin speaker)
Our client is a global leader in the next generation of digital services and consulting. This role is to represent a China internet company. We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced Customer Support Specialist responsible to join our 7*24 team responsible for telephone answering, work order, IM group, etc., overseas customer consultation, provide solutions to customers’ problems according to the corresponding process and product business situation, and make service records. Rotational Current shifts: 3 shifts – 8am-5pm, 5pm-12am & 12am-8am
- To provide customers with complete and accurate solutions and product information, solve customer problems, and provide high-quality service.
- Promote the continuous optimization of product functions and improve the user experience through the feedback of product problems and suggestions.
- Customer oriented, actively follow up service customers, actively coordinate internal resources to solve customer problems, improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Actively summarize the problems encountered, form knowledge precipitation, sort them into the knowledge base, and improve the service ability.
- Working with visual designers to improve and refine product visual design and consistency.
- Successfully communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale.
- Writing high-quality code.
- Managing hosting environments.
- QA testing.
- Troubleshooting and debugging.
- Keeping on top of new technologies.
- College degree or above, 1-3 years of call center working experience.
- Good communication skills in Chinese and English, with professional foreign language examination qualification (CET6, TEM8, Japanese level 1, TOEFL, IELTS, etc.) is preferred.
- Overseas study or work experience is preferred.
- Be able to work on night shift, legal holidays and other special time schedule.
- Good ability of data analysis and summary.
- Good listening, problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong pressure resistance and strong sense of responsibility.
- Love the Internet, have a certain understanding of Internet products, work experience in cloud computing industry is preferred.
- High attention to detail.
- Good Mandarin proficiency.
- This role is required to work on shift.