Technical Operations Engineer (TOE)
- We are seeking an individual to fit the role of a Technical Operations Engineer (TOE) to join our team;
- Members of the Technical Operations team would have strong analytical and technical mindset whom will be part of a 24 by 5.5 rotation team that will be responsible for monitoring / troubleshooting / administering multiple mission critical systems of the company;
- Technical Operations team serves as the core foundation of the company that relies on trading systems and trading technologies to service clients globally.
- Provide day to day support for Finstek Trading related system, including MT4, Clearpro, Bridge, etc.;
- Manage and monitor all the server status, network connections, keep at a good performance;
- Analysis and identify the cause of trading issues, system issues and be able to handle them independently;
- Make reports for different purpose such as performance report, volume report, etc.;
- Maintain and support institutional clients with varies requests;
- Be a knowledge bank for the other departments.
- 3 years of working experiences in Network & Servers support or Cloud tech support, bachelor’s degree or above;
- Excellent English & Mandarin communication skills;
- Strong logical thinking and analytical skills;
- Persistent in resolving issues and finding solutions;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word;
- Finance or IT background would be an advantage;
- Working experience in a financial company/bank/ would be an advantage;
- Ability to perform shift rotational work.