Sales Account Manager
As a Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with big accounts operating on a global scale. Our Sales Managers are excellent communicators with amazing analytical skills which allow them to ensure service quality and client satisfaction.
This business-to-business sales professional should be able to prospect target accounts for new business, maintain an existing network of accounts as well as establish and work with new customers.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to increase market awareness of company’s services and solutions.
- Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing services solutions.
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
- Provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects
- Provide account management to an existing territory
- Responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts and reports
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads in our CRM system
- Achieve or exceed sales targets.
- Coordinate with service delivery teams for deployment and ongoing delivery of projects.
- Update and present sales and financial KPIs and report at monthly business reviews.
- 3 years of B2B sales with 5 years minimum experience in the BPO environment.
- SaaS sales is advantageous
- Must be a self-starter
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to communicate and build relationships with c-level executives.
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within an organization
- Ability to penetrate accounts, and to meet with stakeholders within these accounts.
- Excellent negotiating and closing skills with prospects/customers.