2023 Feature Release Announcement
Hey iStrives users, we have some new iCRM features to share with you:
- Approval Process: Setup approval steps that typically involve different departments and employees to review a task and either approve or reject it.
- Employee Currency Management: Select and toggle between preferred currency and system default currencies in which you wish to view currency values in iCRM.
- New Export Option: Enables a user to filter data in the system and export the view as is into a csv file without having to do further filtration in Ms Excel.
- Account Unlock Feature by User: Self-serve feature that allows users to unlock their iStrives accounts directly from the user interface. This eliminates the user’s dependency on the system administrator and enables users to regain access to iStrives securely within seconds.
- Test Email Feature in Templates: In addition to the template previews in iCRM, explore a quick way to send a test email for newly created templates in iCRM and view them on external email platforms before doing an EDM blast.
- Emoji for iChat: IEmojis are now available on iChat. Simple right click and pick the Emoji menu and express your emotion to enhance your message while you collaborate.
- Notification Panel: A consolidated view of all activities performed in the platform. This includes activities, pending approvals, project updates, new chat messages and all other notifications.
1. Approval Process
This feature allows the admin or managers to determine which processes must go through the approval process, the indicators that will trigger this process and the different levels of approvals that a certain process must go through. This setup can be done for all modules in iCRM
2.Employee Currency Management
All currency values in the Employee module are displayed based on the user’s preferred currency however, the currency toggle switch enables users to switch and view the stored values in a different currency or reset back to the original currency as required
3.New Export Option
iStrives allows users to export data in a csv format. Users can pick from exporting selected records, records in the current page, all records or the current view, which means users filter, and sort data as required in the system then export the filtered records in a csv format
4.Account Unlock Feature by User
Users can now unlock their account directly from the interface, without the help of the system administrator. Users are provided with a link to enter a valid email address which then triggers a verification code. Users can enter the OTP code provided in the email and regain access to iStrives securely within seconds
5.Test Email Feature in Templates
In addition to the template previews in iCRM, explore a quick way to preview newly created templates in your Inbox. The email feature is now available in Templates so that users can test out their templates within this module, without having to navigate away from for this workspace.
6.Emoji for iChat
Emojis can now be used in iChat. Simply right click and pick the emojis that best express your emotion to enhance your message to team members in a fun way
Know all activities performed in the platform by all users. This includes activities, pending approvals, project updates, new chat messages and all other notifications.