Here are some benefits that can come with customer service outsourcing, and this can help you decide whether or not it’s right for your organization
In our previous articles, we have already discussed Lead Generation outsourcing and Sales Outsourcingtalking about the reasons why companies choose such business solutions. So now it is high time to talk about Customer Service Outsourcing.
The concept of outsourcing customer support isn’t new, and businesses have utilized this service for years in both small and large organizations. Generally, you can split customer support outsourcing into two broad categories, and we want you to know about them. We also want to outline the numerous benefits that can come with outsourcing your customer support team, and this can help you decide whether or not it’s right
Group One – Large Call Centers
- The group that arguably gets the most attention when it comes to outsourcing customer support is the large-scale call centers. This type of outsourcing utilizes a huge call center to provide its clients with a host of shared services. The staff in the call centers are usually cross-trained to be able to provide a more broad range of services, and they’re standard. They don’t tailor their services to be individual business solutions.
- Such a concept is especially popular in South-East Asia.
Group Two – Dedicated Teams
- The second group is quickly gaining traction due to the usage of specialized teams. This group takes a look at their client’s wants or needs and builds a team specially designed to fit their client. Clients with this type of customer support outsourcing get tailored solutions with a hand-picked team of specialists. This way, they don’t pay for more than they need.
It’s important to note that no matter which group you choose to suit your needs, outsourced customer support still requires some level of client involvement. This involvement on the client’s part helps to ensure that the outsourcing service provider understands the product. It also helps ensure that the provider follows all of the client’s guidelines.
Benefits of Outsourcing Customer Service
Why do people outsource their customer service? While there are arguably dozens of benefits, we’ve picked a few of the most popular reasons why organizations choose to have outsourcing for their customer service branch. They include but are not limited to:
- Easy to Scale– Maybe you have a new product or service launch coming up, and you need more support, or perhaps you’re in the tourist industry, and you’re coming into the slow season. Outsourcing customer service allows you to scale your customer service team to suit your needs. They can increase it in the busy periods and scale them back in the slower periods.
- Multiple Language Support– The ability to offer multiple language support for your customers is essential. Outsourcing allows you to pick and choose which languages your agents are capable of offering to your clients, and this broadens your service capabilities.
- Cut Higher-Level Positions – Unlike in-house customer support teams who need administrators and higher-level positions to supervise them, outsourced customer support teams don’t need these added positions.
- Frees up Financial Resources – Your organization can save by not having to worry about hiring and providing ongoing training to their customer support team. This can drastically lower your company’s overhead, and it can free up financial resources to use for other products, services, or departments.
- Tailored Support– Depending on which outsourcing group you go with, you can get tailored support that comes designed to meet your company’s needs. In turn, this can increase your customer engagement and satisfaction, and it can help to build up your reputation as a reliable and reputable company.
Outsourcing customer service teams continues to gain in popularity for both small and large organizations. If you’re looking for a way to reduce your training and staff costs while boosting your customer engagement throughout all possible channels, outsourcing your customer service is an excellent way to start. With so many options available, you can quickly find the outsourcing entity that works for you and your organization’s goals.
Curious to learn more about how Swivelt can help to grow your business?
Just fill in the form below and we will reach out to you in a blink of an eye